Co-founded a creative design agency which offered marketing communications design & consultation for print, multimedia and the internet, and whose turnover ranged from £70k to £220k per year, whose staff grew from 2 to 7 and back again, whose clients ranged from blue-chip to start-ups.
Throughout its seven year history, I was always growing, learning, working really hard and becoming a better people and project manager, an improved business person and continually stayed on top of emerging technology – from how it’s useful, how its created and what returns they might deliver for my clients.
• Barclays (Bank)
• Forward Thinking (Consultancy)
• French Property Shop (Web based estate agents)
• Freud Communications (PR)
• Harvey Jones Kitchens
• Help the Aged (Charity)
• Jarvis (Rail)
• OffWestEnd.com (Theatre Portal)
• RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
• Soho Bars Group
• The Woolwich (Bank)
• The Shadow Lounge
• Universal Music Internatoinal
• and many more…
For more about my professional life, see my CV – click here.